Insight Based Strategy
The first step is getting to know our clients and establishing their need - what do they want the website to achieve?
Then we identify and research competitors to form some information architecture and a basic site plan and wireframe.
Next we put together the content - we believe this is what should inform the design, not the other way around. When this framework is in place we’re ready to design a beautiful website.
- Competitor Research & Benchmarking
- Information Architecture
- Siteplans & Wireframing
- Will we need to do anything for the planning process?
- We will take a detailed brief from you which will ideally include information such as your brand guidelines. Then we will issue you with a questionnaire to grasp an idea on functionality requirements, design likes/dislikes, your products/services, competitor websites and your target market. If you are supplying your own images and copy we will need that too.
- Can you help me with writing the content for my website?
- Yes we can. We have dedicated copywriters who specialise in writing for the web and with best SEO practices in mind. Our copywriters will employ specific tactics to get your message across in the best possible way and to increase your conversions.
- Can you help me source photos for my website?
- Yes we can. We can provide a quote for professional photography or alternatively source quality stock images.